Battery Pack 10000mAh for Quest 3 / Quest2
- Charge Faster, Play Longer: KIWI design battery pack supports a maximum output current of 20W to fully charge Quest 2 in just 2.5h and provides almost 2 charges for Quest. We suggest using another USB C-USB C cable to charge Quest 3. If you want to use our USB A-USB C cable to charge Quest 3, please keep Quest 3 active during the charging process.
- Extend Your Play Time: Built-in 10000mAh industrial-rank, high-energy density battery with enhanced working efficiency, adding 8 hours of VR time for Quest 2 and 4 hours for Quest 3 (APP depends on) when fully charged.
- Creative Fasten Design: The unique hook design on the back of the battery securely attaches the battery pack to the top of KIWI design head strap, official elite strap, and most other head straps. And you’ll barely notice it on your head when playing.
- Reduce Facial Pressure: You also can choose to Install the battery on the back of the head strap to shift the weight of the VR headset backward. Perfectly balance the weight of the VR headset to alleviate facial pressure.
- Portability and Compatibility: Weighing just half a pound, it’s lighter than two standard-sized baseballs and is designed to fit comfortably in your palm or pocket, perfectly for work or travel. It is universally compatible with all devices that charge via USB C, including laptops, tablets, smartphones, and other mobile devices. Please Note:The head strap is not included!
Please note - This product is a 10,000mAh battery pack and does not include the headstrap shown in the pictures.
Orders under $20 will be charged $5.99 shipping, and over $20 free shipping.
I ordered more than one item. Will they all be delivered at the same time?
We try to make sure all your items reach you at the same time. Sometimes our products are not always sent together since different shipping options can be used, depending on the product. Once an item has been shipped, you will receive a shipment notification email.
Will I be charged with customs and taxes?
The prices displayed on our site are tax-free in US Dollars, which means you may be liable to pay for duties and taxes once you receive your order.
Import taxes, duties and related customs fees may be charged once your order arrives to its final destination, which are determined by your local customs office.
Starting November 25, 2021, KIWI design will charge VAT to customers in the European Union (EU) at checkout, so that customers in the EU do not have to pay taxes upon delivery of their products.（Please contact customer service to get your IOSS number）
A shipping confirmation is emailed to you as soon as your purchase has been shipped, which will allow you to track the status of your shipment.
I love it probably one of my favorite purchases I hav made for my vr
Seen a few people saying does not work well with Quest 3....
I tested last night and works fine on Quest 3 using a usb c cable (not the cable included from kiwi)
I used the usb c cable that came with the Quest 3.
Played online with a mate last night for around 90 mins or so, his battery dropped to about 10%, mine dropped to 98%.
He is ordering one today now!
Great addition to my quest. Allows for extended play.
The KIWI design Battery Pack 10000mAh is a handy device that can power up your Quest 3 headset for longer gaming sessions. It clips on the back of the headset and adds some weight balance and comfort. It has a simple design with a LED indicator that shows how much juice is left.
My grandson says the battery pack is good.
The original order got stuck or lost in transit. The customer service guy (Oliver) said another pack would be dispatched soon; I pointed out it was a Christmas prezzie and time was running out fast, he puuled out all the stops and got the pack delivered a couple of days before Christmas. A big thank you to him for doing that.