Undamaged products can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase for any reason, except for corporate procurement, which may not be eligible for a refund. Once the returned products arrive at KIWI design's warehouse in China for inspection, the refund process will initiate.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, KIWI design refunds the cost of the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
For purchases not made directly through KIWI design’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds.
How do I return an item?
1. Please reach out to KIWI design customer support(firstname.lastname@example.org) to initiate a return. Please state the reason for return and provide an invoice or screenshot to confirm the order number.
2. KIWI design support will share the corresponding return address with you within 24 working hours.
3. For the refund to be processed in a timely manner, please be sure to send a return notification to KIWI design with the following information:
- Tracking number
How long is the returns process?
Processing returns may take up to 14 business days from the day we receive your return. We will email you to confirm once your return has been processed.
How long does it take to get a refund?
Refunds will be issued once the item arrives at our warehouse in China. The refund will be credited back using the same method as when your initial order was made. Processing time typically takes 5-8 working days.
If you haven't received a credit for your return yet, here's what to do: Contact the bank/credit card company. It may take some time before the refund is posted to your account.
How do I change or cancel my order?
Please contact us as soon as possible if you need to modify or cancel your order. Make sure to provide your order number and the modification you would like to make and we’ll confirm once the modification has been made. Please note that any orders that have already been packed or shipped cannot be modified or cancelled.
Any cancellation made after an order has been placed, will be subject to a cancellation fee of US dollars 0.50 regardless of the time the order has been placed (even if it is just a second later) as the merchant processor/credit card charges us a fee for cancellations.
What if the item(s) I received are defective / incorrect / damaged?
Please contact our Customer Support team to start the return process.
Please include the following information:
Order number from online purchases made through KIWI design
The visible proof depicting the defect are required (video or photo of the faulty product)
Complete delivery address
Contact telephone number
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by KIWI design quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers