Shipping & Return
- Upgraded link cable - Upgraded link cable has a built-in signal transmission amplifier Specially designed for Quest 2 by Oculus, which makes the transmission more stable, providing you with a flexible game space and at the same time making the game smoother. Note: Please read carefully the tips on A+ content to make oculus quest link cable work for you
- Fast transmission with charging - USB 3.0 supports data transfer speed up to 5Gbps, Also allows you to charge Quest Headset while playing so no need worry the Quest will run out of power
- 16 feet length and 90-degree angle - The long enough but lightweight cable which enables long-distance data transferring, but not losing the signal. USB-C 90 Degree Angle End make it doesn't stick out and easy to use with the Quest
- Ultra-durable - The USB C cable is made of tin-plated copper and covered with high-quality PVC material, it is durable, flexible, and has excellent anti-twisting & abrasion-proof, doesn’t get hot, and does not harm computers, mobile phones, and VR
- Wide compatibility - In addition to connecting Quest to your PC, it is also suitable for extended connection of USB device interfaces, such as USB devices, HD cameras, virtual reality VR, HiFi amp speakers, mobile hard drives, WiFi, and other devices
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
Based on 10 reviews
[Upgraded Version][5M] Link Cable Compatible with Quest 1 & Quest 2
Yeah it has been good and comfortable to use:)
Very good quality and good length for awesome price, only thing is that it doesn’t work with the battery
I thought it was amazing, although I did think it would have more transfer data speed. Absolutely recommended anyways tho!